Blog sobre mis Clases de Guitarra / Blog about my Guitar Lessons

My photo
Alicante, Alicante, Spain

Sunday 29 January 2012

January Blog (English)

Mirador de Sa Foradada (Mallorca)
Hello Everybody!



It took me some time to prepare, edit and finish this blog, but it's here at last.
The contents are varied so I hope some of them appeal to you.

The first three songs ('Come with me', 'Smalltown boy' y 'Autumn Leaves') have been requested by some of my online students. 

I've included the transcription I prepared for each of them.

I've also uploaded an audio recording of one of my students, Alfonso, playing a cover. It's 'Pick up the pieces' by Average White Band. I recorded the rhythm guitars, and I also programmed the bass and drums. Alfonso played the lead melody on top of it.

I've also uploaded a video in which you'll see me playing a classical guitar study. It's one of the pieces I learned a the Conservatory a few years ago. I'll soon upload the score with both standard notation and tab, just in case you want to give it a try.

I'm currently available for private lessons if you live in Palma (Majorca). In case you live somewhere else in the world, I can also teach you online via Skype or Hotmail Messenger if you're interested. You can get in touch through my website:

www.joemoreg.com



See you soon!



 
"Come with me" (Puff Daddy y Jimmy Page)



 










You can also play the CHORUS 1 section like this. It's probably easier.
(This is reply to Guillermo's email. 9th August 2012).








"Smalltown boy" (Bronski Beat). Acoustic Version.












'Small town boy' - Jam Track 

 (right at the bottom of the page)




"Autumn Leaves" (Johnny Mercer)


Notes which aren't in brackets are the lead melody, and all the other notes belong to the chords.













"Pick up the pieces" (Average White Band) - By Alfonso



The following link will take you to the section of my website where you can listen to it. We hope you like it.


http://www.joemoreg.com/grabacionesdealumnos.htm 





"Estudio No.7, Op.60" (Matteo Carcassi)









Guitar Lessons in Palma (Majorca) - Clases de Guitarra en Palma (Mallorca)
Online Lessons also available - También disponibles Clases Online




No comments:

Post a Comment